Want to use your skills in a high-quality, caring early childhood service?
Ambrose may be where you belong.
Join Ambrose and be part of a supportive, enthusiastic and professional team guided by Catholic values.
Ambrose is a social enterprise of Catholic Diocese of Parramatta Services Limited (CDPSL), a not-for-profit charity supporting communities within the Parramatta Diocese.
We operate more than 40 childcare services within the Parramatta, Hills, Blacktown, Hawkesbury/Nepean and Blue Mountains regions – and we are continuing to grow.
Ambrose is a positive place where children flourish, parents feel supported, and staff love to be.
Our values of Respect, Encouragement and Care guide everything we do. We need the right people to continue our work. If you are you passionate about helping children reach their potential then Ambrose may be the right move for you.
The benefits of working with Ambrose:
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
• salary packaging options (which can increase your take-home pay)
• additional leave (option to purchase leave for a greater work/life balance)
• comprehensive induction programs
• regular training and professional development
• opportunities for career development and progession
• access to Educational Leaders who provide coaching and guidance to educator teams to ensure the very best for children
• opportunities for networking and collaboration with other services
• a supportive team environment.
Ambrose is a licenced ECEC Service Provider operating under the National Quality Framework.
Working With Children Checks and other screening requirements are mandatory.
To apply or learn more about roles with Ambrose, please direct your enquiry through our recruitment partner FireFly HR.